Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sick, Soccer, and Sweet Potatoes

You know you're in for a long day when it starts with a puking child. Such was the case for us. Poor little Caden was throwing up all morning. With him you never know if it's the flu or just something he ate. He seems to be doing fine now and even wanted to go swimming this afternoon. We'll see; sometimes it can come back at night. Chase's day started off great with him scoring 3 goals in his soccer game. Unfortnately, after repeated warnings for crazyness, he is spending the rest of the night in his room (it's only 5 o'clock!) Crew has been a little angel and has moved onto his second vegetable, sweet potatoes, which he loves! My back hurts, I'm exhausted, and I have a raging headache. I think I am officially ready for school to start!

5 comments:

becky said...

oh honey!!!!! sounds like it wasn't the best day...i'm sorry! i hope you have a better, healthier day tomorrow!

Shannon said...

Aw man, are you sick too? What did my sweet boy chaser do? Seriously ALL NIGHT in his room?!

Maybe crew will sleep better with more food in him, lets give him more!!

Kierstin said...

Poor Caden-I am sorry that he is sick, I bet he has the stomach flu with how bad Kate's doc said it is going around. I hope he is feeling better soon and that nobody else gets it...not fun! So what craziness did Chase commit? Way to go in your soccer game buddy! You are DA man!!

Granum Family said...

I hope Caden is feeling better and no one else got it!!! I'm dying to hear what Chase did. He can come live with us, I miss him!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Jen you are the women! You inspire me. I think I have it bad with Bella sometimes and then I look at you... and I realize it's pretty darn easy. Good job Chase in your soccer game!