Monday, April 7, 2008

Nickelodeon Night

Tonight for family night we had a Nickelodeon tournament. We played SpongeBob Operation, Nick Scene It, and Nick Trivial Pursuit. All the games were pretty evenly matched so it was a lot of fun. I told the boys that we'll do it again in the summer and I will "slime" the losers. It was too cold to do it today and I still haven't figured out what I will make the slime with.

Nick Scene It is still our favorite of all the games.

Crew thought it was much more fun to lose at Operation than to win!

Chase won the grand prize, but not by much! Caden is getting closer to beating him. Next time I will add Nick Bingo so Caden has a good chance at winning one event. But my sweet Caden did not even complain about losing so he of course got some treats too.

8 comments:

{jane} said...

Jenn, You are awesome, what a fun family night! And, with prizes, you rock!

Granum Family said...

How fun!!! I love the picture of Chase with his prize and sweet little Caden in the back not even sad that he lost. We miss you guys!!!

Sara said...

Green jello (especially if it's not quite set up right) makes great slime! I won't tell you how I know that, but trust me... it's PERFECT! :)

Kierstin said...

So cute! Sounds like a fun night! Caden is so sweet to not complain.

Heather said...

What a blast with your boys! My kids love when I play games with them.

Anonymous said...

I want to come this summer to see them get slimed!!! Looks like a super fun family night. I think I read the the Nick Slime is something like oatmeal, pudding, food coloring, and some other stuff; but I HIGHLY doubt your husband is going to allow slime on the premises!

Sara said...

Hey! Just noticed... Dayne has those same Dino green-stripe jammies as Crew! :)

So Trev is going to Ivy Hall next year (for All-Day Kindergarten), but Kade is staying at Westridge. I think T will benefit from having a little more time than public school kindergarten offers (2 hours is a joke) and let's face it... with a new baby and an 18 month old at home, the other two being in school all-day sounds great for me, too! :)

becky said...

what a cool mom you are! what a fun night.