Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Rest of Ali's Visit

Hiking Twin Falls

We had a great time hiking Twin Falls. The water was cold but the boys had a great time jumping the cliffs anyway. Trenton thought his crazy cousins were hilarious. Here is Beans, jumping a 25 foot cliff with his wrist still fractured. It was impossible to keep that boy still for 2 months. I don't even think he lasted two weeks. Let's hope his arm grows anyway - only time will tell ;)



Sometimes I wonder how in the world I got all boys. Oh I dearly love my little stinkers to pieces but they are always coming up with random stuff like this. This is a mouse on his last leg that Caden caught. He was so proud of himself, and I was so grossed out!


Christmas Cookies at Grandma's

One night the kids decorated cookies at my mom's condo. My kids, especially, were thrilled because we don't do a lot of sprinkles and craziness in my kitchen!






Aquarium

We really do have a cool aquarium here in Maui. It is always a fun day with the kids.





Fun Factory

One night my mom and I took all the boys to the mall so Ali and Russ could have a date. We really just had a fun night playing together. Trenton's new Christmas list has about 40 arcade games from the Fun Factory on it. I hope Santa's sleigh doesn't have a weight limit!





Underwater Camera

I got some fun video and a few pics with my underwater camera. Trenton LOVED snorkeling and his little sidekick, Crew, was right next to him most of the time.





1 comment:

{jane} said...

you and ali are the the perfect sisters + all your boys = too awesome. love all the activities, how fun for your mom to have everyone together!