Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!

Our night started with a BBQ on the beach. This is my good friend, Michelle. She is teaching Roxy and I how to be local. Soon I will be investing in folding tables and a portable BBQ! ;)
Chase and his buddy, Tristan, cooked their own hot dogs on their little grill. They were proud.
Then games on the beach while we waited for it to get dark.



Smoke bombs were a favorite of the kids this year. I love the lower picture of Dub and Chase. Chase had tackled Dub a little rough in the football game a little earlier and Dub was still holding a grudge!

Onto Wailea beach for more fireworks.

Carsyn and Chase

Cami and Chase







We finished the night off closing down the Wailea Pool!

4 comments:

Granum Family said...

nothing beats doing fireworks on wailea beach!!!!

Shauntelle said...

What a fun day! I agree with Kelli-so fun to do fireworks on Wailea beach!

Shannon said...

boston just told me he wants to be there soooo bad!! that is a fabulous spot to watch fireworks too!

who are the darling girls at the wailea pool!

miss you, xxoo

Kierstin said...

How fun! Looks like the perfect way to celebrate!