Monday, May 14, 2007

Crew's Blessing - Happy Mother's Day!




I had the best Mother's Day present - Crew was officially given a name and a blessing. Geoff did such a great job and he had the support of family and friends. Afterwards we had a wonderful buffet (that is, after we stopped tripping all the breakers in the house and could actually start cooking!)
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women in my life. First to my beautiful mom - you inspire me with your love, generosity, and youthful nature. Thank you for all that you have taught me. I hope that my children will love and respect me the same way I love you. Kay, you are the best mother-in-law I could have ever hoped for. You have been a rock for your children and they still seek you for advice and approval. I love that I can come to you with anything and you always have the right answer! Ali, you are an inspiration to all around you. You truly are the sweetest, most giving person. We all admire all that you do for your children and for the unconditional love and service you give to them. Kierstin, you are such a great mom. Your children and their safety is your number one priority. You have such a beautiful bond with your girls. Kelli, you are not forgotten. You will someday be a wonderful mother! And Shannon, you are just so much fun to be around! You are the mom that all the kids love to hang out with. You remind me so much of my mom!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww...You are such a Sweetheart!! You forgot to say that you are the one who we all talk to about Everything that we need help with in our lives! I Love that about you and you always give me the Answer to my Problems! Thanks!

Super cute Tables and Displays for Crew's Blessing! I was hoping you got some pictures of that.

Granum Family said...

You are all amazing moms! Such examples to me of the type of mom I want to be :)

Kierstin said...

You are so sweet-thank you! Your boys couldn't be luckier than to have you for a mom-what a blessing you are in their lives...in all of our lives :-) Love you!! xoxo