Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Hawaii

We are just wrapping up another wonderful Hawaii vacation. We had such a great time this trip, especailly bacause we were with most of Geoff's family. The boys have been in heaven and have been spoiled with attention. They will be so bored with me when we go home.
BEACH



My attempt at a sand creation with the boys.

FOOTBALL


LOCAL BOYS
Our Favorite Shave Ice



POOL



KITE BOARDING

Dad has SO much energy! No one can keep up with him! This trip he got the boys into kite boarding. It looks like a lot of work!

FAMILY PICTURES







ALOHA!

8 comments:

{jane} said...

so, kite boarding sounds a little unpredictable and scary to me! Did you try it, Jen?

I love the family pictures, my favorite is all those boys with little Kenzie in front!

Shannon said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES! I love the last one of your family with the Sunset!

WE are so excited your coming home. Chase's hair is so BLONDE, he looks darling!
I am sure Bob was going 100 MPH with all his boys there with him.
Looks like a super fun vacation with everyone!

Kierstin said...

Very cute pictures! Chase's hair is so blonde!!

curryclan said...

Hey Jenn - this is Tasha Curry! Maui looked so great! Let me know if you need help with Shannon's shower - I was hoping to get your email but not in your profile. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I loved all the family pictures! Poor Kay ... we can barely see her behind Chase. Looks like baby Mac loved Hawaii, too. Lets all move there, okay?

Granum Family said...

This trip was so fun. We miss you guys here! So fun to see you and the boys!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I haven't been to your blog forEVER. I love your Hawaii pictures. I didn't know the whole gang was going to be there. Fun! Geoff's dad looks crazy

Shannon said...

I know I've told you this 8 hundred times, but you look amazing! Don't you just love pictures in HI?! What a fun summer you had, jeesh!