Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We had such a wonderful Christmas with our family!
It's not white, it's not traditional, but it's our tradition and we love it!
Reading Christmas books on Christmas Eve.
Crew's stocking - I did not do a good job getting pictures of everything, oh well.
He LOVES his new big wheel bike from Santa!
Caden got a sweet new skimboard, skateboard, DS and a bunch of fun toys and candy.

Chase got all his own scuba diving stuff. He was so pumped. He has already been a couple times with Geoff.
All the cousins
Christmas Breakfast - notice Chase was already pumped to go diving!
Caden is super good on a skimboard!

Diving at Makena Landing - a perfect beginners beach dive.
Waiting for daddy and Chase to get done with their dive. I just love Maui - so many gorgeous spots.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how fun! Looks like you guys had a beautiful Warm Christmas!! I love that Kiersten and her girls were there too. How fun for thte Cousins!
Yahoo on Scuba stuff Chaser, that will be so fun when we come out there again. The boys can SCUBA!

{jane} said...

that is one amazing christmas. first of all, i love all the pictures. THEN, I am dying over how Crew's BIG WHEELS look HUGE with him sitting on it, and Caden's skimboard looks HUGE with him holding it. I am so impressed with everything your boys are doing! AND, how really cool that Chase is diving. I can't believe it!

Also, it must have been so incredible to have ALL the cousins {which are all just beautiful by the way} in Maui for Christmas. You are creating memories you and your family are NEVER going to forget.

still, we MISS YOU GUYS lots!

happy new year!

Desiree said...

Hey Jenn,

My name is Desiree and I am Shannon's friend. I was looking at your blog back in October and wanted to know what Dr. did your surgery? There are several different Dr.Rose doctors and I wanted to make sure that I found out which one you went to. Your stomach looks great. I really want to get this done but am not really looking forward to the great amound of PAIN that I will have to endure for this procedure. EAKS!!! Thanks so much and have a wonderful New Years Eve.

Desiree

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas Granum Fam!! What a great tradition. Yep I am thinkin as the snow continues to dump after the holidays that Maui is the place to be! Miss you guys, soak up that warm weather for me would you.

Susan said...

Jen,
ok so it may not be white and it may not be traditional BUT it is the greatest tradition of ANYONE i know !!! We sure do miss you here in the cold and snow !! Even if we dont see you that often !! Your home away from home looked wonderful ! Just wanted to say hello and when you get home we need to get together for lunch or something !!!
Loves- Susan

Anonymous said...

So much fun. Love Crew's Christmas morning hair! Hopefully we can join you over there next year! FYI ... don't faint .. I started blogging again!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

just wondering if you were ever coming home....

Granum Family said...

So fun to be there with all of you!!! I can't believe our trip is over and you are still there!!!