Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Heart My Boys

I love having four boys to spoil and who spoil me for valentines day!
My little boys woke up to candy bags and date boxes with a special date planned for just them and mommy. They were so excited!
Then, onto schools for 3 class parties. Crew made sugar cookies and passed out cards in their cute buckets they decorated.
I played 3 games with Chase and Caden's class:
Kiss Me (Heads up 7 up but with Hersheys Kisses)
Heart Attack (stacking conversation hearts without letting them fall)
Send Me Your Love (launching balloons at a target)
All the kids had a blast. I must have been crazy and overly busy for Caden's party. I didn't get any pictures of his class :(

Valentines night, I had my real date with my big boy! Geoff and I went to a party at our friend the Jeppson's house. We had desserts with 2 chocolate fountains and then played the Newlywed Game! It was a blast but I didn't even get one picture. I was deleriously happy to be kid free that I totally forgot to take any pictures, even though my camera was in my purse. Geoff and I won the game and got a sweet prize that included babysitting, dinner, and a movie!

Caden was my first date night with the kids. We went to see the Justin Bieber movie (I know there are haters, but that kid is seriously talented - no joke!) and then to the Melting Pot. Yum Yum.

Crew and I went to breakfast and then to the Fun Factory. At the end, he used his tickets to buy us both prizes! He is so sweet. Whatever he picked out for himself, he got me one too! He must have told me 50 times "I'm having so much fun on our special date".

Chase was my last date. We tried a new restaurant, Monkeypod (not impressed), and then went to see Daughtry in concert. It was amazing! We are both American Idol fans and love Chris Daughtry. It was so cool to see him up close and personal. He played in a small theater which seats only about 1000 people so the concert was really close and personal. He seems like a super cool guy. We loved it!


4 comments:

{jane} said...

Jenn! adorable! you had a serious valentine's festival! you always come up with the best games for the classroom, i gotta remember those for future years & i la-la-love your one-on-one dates with each of your boys. so cute & such fun stuff!

you are beautiful my dear, miss you!

Granum Family said...

oh i love the date idea!!! so cute. your boys are lucky to have you as their valentine!

Kierstin said...

How FUN!! I love all of the one on one dates with the kids, they most have thought that was the best thing ever!! And way to go on winning the newlywed game!! That is awesome! Very cute valentine class parties too, you are SO good at those!!

Shannon said...

what! you went to Chris Daughtry!! how did you not tell me this while we were on the phone!!!
SO AWESOME!

love the dates, that is so perfect for valentines, and sweet dates too!

cute fun valentines games.

p.s I loved the Justin beiber movie, i totally busted out singing in the theater, and boston was like "oh my gosh mom!" haha
i needed you there with me! haha