Monday, March 28, 2011

Swimming with Dolphins!

While in Lanai, we were able to swim with a pod of about 100 dolphins at Manele Bay. Bar none, one of the coolest things I have ever done! Excuse my overly excited voice in the video (posted above) but I was really stoked. So excited to be able to be a part of this experience, and even more excited that I have three adventurous boys who just soak up all these opportunities.



This excited dolphin was jumping all around Caden about 4 or 5 times. It was so cute. I think they were buddies ;)

Chase swimming underwater

My 4 boys with all the dolphins in the background. This was NOT a boat excursion. You literally just walk in from the beach and swim out about 400 yards to the dolphins. They generally come to Manele Bay 3 times a week and they stay for about an hour. We swam with them for a little over an hour. My boys were such troopers swimming and treading water the whole time. Crew was the only one with a floatation belt.

Caden (left) Geoff with Crew on his back (right)

My cute little aqua man!

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Awesome pictures!! That is SO cool that you were able to do that, so cool!! Darling pic of Crew! Miss you guys! xoxo

Shannon said...

i freaking love crew!! he is such an adventurer and at such a young age. He is such a hawaiian!!
haha