Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Year

So another year has passed. I am not fond of getting older, but I love the excuse for my husband and boys to spoil me and to have lunch with my friends. Maui is SO much better with good girlfriends.
AND, my husbands gets better every year with trying to make my birthday special. It has taken him a while to realize that although his birthday is just another day to him and he would rather have no one recognize it, I actually enjoy celebrating my day. This year, he watched Crew AND picked up the boys from school AND took the boys shopping to have them pick out a little gift for me while I spent 4 HOURS in the spa! Terme, massage, manicure, pedicure, and silence. Oh, it was heaven!!

7 comments:

jt said...

who's that girl with the sunglasses on her head? looks so familiar to me...

Granum Family said...

So glad you could go out with friends and that geoff let you have some time for yourself!!! Happy birthday! Love you!

Kierstin said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!! Happy Birthday!! xoxo

Shauntelle said...

Happy Birthday, Jenn! That's good that Geoff let you have that time to yourself. Right when you guys moved there, I remember you saying that the thing you missed most was not having your friends around, so I'm glad you have so many good ones there now!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you have friends! (ha ha) You always do so much for everyone else, that you DESERVE to be spoiled on your birthday! Love you!

Shannon said...

way to go geoffrey!! happy happy birhtday love. looks like you had a fabulous day.
the years have been good to you, you look absolutely gorgeous!!

xxoo

Suzy said...

Hi Jenn! Came across your blog on Michelle Alberdi's blog. Glad me and Leena got to celebrate with you! Hope you get to make something wonderful with your bowls i got ya. I want to make creme brulee. We have a blowtorch now b/c of the pinewood derby. (We used it to melt the lead :0) so all I need to do is get my own bowls. Check out our family blog too. noelanijames.blogspot.com