Thursday, June 28, 2007

California





We had a fun, but busy, few days! First, we spent a couple days with my dad and his wife in Livermore. My kids loved playing with their two dogs. Then we went up to Sacramento and spent a couple days with my sister and her family, my grandma, my mom, and my aunt and cousin. It was really fun. Chase and Trenton played so cute together. They wrestled in Ali's pool for hours. I can tell improvements in both Brennen and Trenton. Ali has them on all these special vitamins and makes all their food from scratch. It's a lot of work for her but they both seem to be responding positively. Then we went to Marine World for 2 days. It was a blast. Chase could go on all the rides, many of which I was scared to go on! And Caden could surprisingly go on quite a few rides as well. Caden also got picked to go on stage for the dolphin show and got to pet and feed the dolphin. It was so cute. I didn't have my camera that day but a lady got some pictures for me and will email them to me soon, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

becky said...

sounds like you guys had such a good time! my twin lives right there! i've actually never been to visit her. we try and visit each other in some other places.

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! Ally is so Photogenic!
I loved it there too....It's weird that it is now called "Discovery Kingdom" after knowing it as marine world for so long!
I can't wait to see the pictures of Caden with the Dolphin..Soooo Cool!

Granum Family said...

So fun! I love the picture of Ally and Crew! And I'm sure Caden LOVED being up on stage... can't wait to see the pictures!