Monday, November 5, 2007

Keeping Up With The Boys




We had a busy and fun weekend as usual. Friday night Chase had a soccer game (they lost). Saturday Chase had another game (they won - Chase had 7 goals - he was on fire!) and Caden had a game (they lost but Caden scored one of the 2 goals). Saturday night we had a box for the Jazz-Warriors game with the Taylors. It was so much fun, even though the Warriors lost. They kids loved the game and LOVED getting food and drinks whenever they wanted. Not to sound spoiled, but a box is the ONLY way to see the game if you are bringing 6 kids! We had our own bathroom, kitchen and plenty of seating. Bryan and Kelli - where were you?! Stinkers still in NYC! Then Sunday I played soccer with my boys (I have a huge bruise on my calf trying to teach them how to NOT be afraid to block shots when you're a goalie) and we rocked to Guitar Hero III (my fingers feel like I have arthritis!) So an eventful and fun weekend, though my body feels a little beat up. It's hard to keep up with 3 boys - well, actually 4!

8 comments:

Kierstin said...

How come Bryan and Kelli are the only ones who can come? We can't come? ...that sounds like so much fun. Way to go boys on the soccer-you are total studs!

Jenn Granum said...

Of course you could come! I didn't know you were fans?! Next time for sure. I didn't even think to call you this time. Sorry Honey!

Granum Family said...

What a fun weekend!!! Way to go Chasers on 7 goals and good job Caden on your goal too!!! Believe me, I wish we were there so we could hang out with you guys and Kierst and Brent and the girls EVERY weekend!!! Someday that will happen again...

Shannon said...

Way to go on blocking the GOALS!!
That was so much fun, and i think Boston's new fav song is "Barracuda" we keep jamming out to the song, and he actually rocks to it on Medium!
I am still just learning, you will have to teach me how to make up our own rock band!

Granum Family said...

what is up you guys...freak, if we knew you were going we would have flown out!!!! that looks like so much fun, we love you and miss you--Bryan

{jane} said...

Jen, you are unbelievable - keep it up!

ps. next time you're out practicing soccer - call me, I'll bring KJ...

Kierstin said...

tag, tagiddy, tag, tag :-)

becky said...

what a fun night! i've been in a box with max before and i agree with you 100%...

looks like fun!