Saturday, November 3, 2007

Guitar Hero III

I get the "Bad Parenting Award" for the night. I really try not to spoil my kids. I admit, holidays are a little out of control, but other than that I really try not to buy them stuff. They have a chance to earn $5 per week for chores and I am a stikler about receiving the money only if ALL their chores for the week have been done. Well, all of those wonderful teachings were out the window last night. We went to Toys R Us to kill some time while waiting for a table at Chilis. They just got a shipment of Guitar Heros and I totally succombed (spelling?) to peer pressure and bought it for them! Boston had a sleepover and they rocked out until midnight. Then I rocked out until 1:30! It is addicting and SO much fun! Boston is totally the best. He taught us all. He passed a ton of levels that I couldn't even pass. It is seriously so fun to watch him. His little fingers move so fast and he can totally keep the beat. Shannon, I think you are raising the next Eddie Veder!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

SOOOO FUNNY! You will die laughing when you hear this.....
So Cory comes home last night after being at your house and said,"Didn't you buy Boston guitar hero 3 for Christmas", i said "yes"
He says "I'm going to have to open it up tonight...I HAVE TO PLAY IT!"
So guess who will be suprised when he comes over from your house this morning!!!!
We were up all night playing it too! haha I actually am good at the Pat Benatar song....

~K so i should have just called you and told you, and bypass the whole comment...Sorry!

Granum Family said...

We have this too! Bryan's not very good at it, it's the only video game that I can beat him at! It really is so fun! I think we can play each other over the internet... we should try it out soon!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I've never even heard of guitar hero... I must not have any little boys yet :) I'll call you soon. I am so confused about your message.

Kierstin said...

Would Kate like this? Should I get it for her for Christmas? Sounds like fun I want to try it!!

Jenn Granum said...

I think she would LOVE it! I think You and Brent would LOVE it. Chase can totally pass off the songs already - Caden is having a rough time but getting better. She would do great and LOLO would love to rock out to it.

Kierstin said...

Cool! Thanks for the idea, I am excited to try it!!

{jane} said...

alright, after all this guitar hero 3 talk I am going to have to go down to my basement - home of our xbox360 and try it out!