Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ringling Brothers Comes to Town

The circus came into town today! We went to the Gateway for a parade followed by face painting, cotton candy, popcorn, and balloons. So basically, this was my way of doing the circus for free because we have such a busy weekend!


The parade was cute, but SO fast! If you blinked twice you would have missed the whole thing!

Cotton Candy!

Magic Tricks

Popcorn

Caden playing in the Tumbling Area while we waited in line to get their faces painted

The Fords met us up there for the action. This is little Bella getting her face painted. She is SO sweet! My whimpy Crew would not get his face done. He is usually up for anything but he was out of sorts today.

Caden (snake), Chase (flames), Bella (butterfly)

6 comments:

Granum Family said...

So fun! Kenzie and I would have loved to have gone with you :) Can't wait to see all of you!

Shannon said...

Oh how fun!! it totally looked amazing! Sounds like a good way to go to the Circus! haha

Does Crew Bully Bella too?! :)

Kierstin said...

Very fun! I love the face painting!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

That was lots of fun. I'm glad that you called us to come. It will be fun to see how Bella and Crew play together this next month :)

{jane} said...

so fun! I wish we could have come...I love the pictures!

Lucrecia said...

I ALMOST went. I couldn't decide if I should pull the kids from school or just take the little ones. Ultimately I never made up my mind. Now I wish I had gone. It looks like so much fun!