Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some things never change...

An excerpt from my Autobiography, written at age 11.

"The Person I Most Admire"

"The person I admire the most is my sister, Alison. She's very nice and always helps me when I need help. She's always there when I need to talk to someone. When I come home from school she sometimes has a cup of hot chocolate waiting for me. Alison is more than just a good sister, she's a great friend. We enjoy riding our bikes, walking to the store, dancing, watching movies, and going to Great America. Alison is a great dancer and gets good grades. I want to be just like her when I grow-up."

Some things never change...

She is still the person I admire most...

and now for many, many more reasons!

A quote taken from Kierstin...

"Loved you once,
Love you still,
Always have,
Always will!"

8 comments:

Shannon said...

oh so sweet, i love how you are finding all these pictures while cleaning out the basement! Did you always call her Alison?
You two probably never faught, your the cutest sisters and i love you two tons!
That is so cute! You should have posted the Letter to Santa you wrote in the 3rd grade! hahahaha...Still laughing hard...

Lucrecia said...

That's so cool Jenn! I always wanted a sister. I love that picture of you. I can't believe how much Chase looks like you!

Kierstin said...

How sweet...you two are so lucky to have each other. Ali is one of the most amazing people I know too...I feel very blessed to know her. Love you Ali!

Shannon said...

I love sisters, and check out what a sweet sister you are... cute cute picture.

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' sweet, Jenn. I love you tons and tons and have always admired you too, your spunk, athleticism, fearlessness, singing/acting, and now your mothering. You are so much fun, and I wish I had half as much of your energy and creativity. You are so much like mom in that respect. I have always loved that we can tell each other ANYTHING. Remember when we both took French so we could talk to each other and mom and dad couldn't understand us? I loved growing up with you and never wished for any other siblings because I had everything I ever wanted with you.

Granum Family said...

You two are the cutest sisters ever! And now I want to hear the letter you wrote to Santa that Shannon commented about.

{jane} said...

ohhh, so sweet.

I want a sister. {a real one}

becky said...

on the few occasions that i have met your sister i have been amazed! she seems like the total package...you truly are lucky to have such a great sister!