Monday, February 23, 2009

Soldier Hollow

Today I took the boys sledding at Soldier Hollow. Despite a few rain showers on the way there, it was a great day. The rain made the snow a little slower than usual, but there was no one there, which was awesome.We had to pretend Crew was 3 so he could go. He was definitely old enough and mature enough. He only went down with me once, the rest of the time he had to go by himself or with his brothers!

He, of course, wanted to do everything himself, which made for a rather long day!

A little help from big brother was sometimes necessary!

But he had a blast!

We all did!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather looks miserable! Hope it was a bit warmer than it looked. I can't believe how grown up Crew looks - I remember when Caden was wearing that snow suit! Glat you had such a fun afternoon. I hope you all feel better soon and are over your colds by Disneyland! Whoo Hoo!!! Kisses and Hugs.

Lucrecia said...

That's so fun! Did you go while everyone else is at school? If so you are one smart lady!

Shannon said...

Hey i would have come! That sounds so awesome with no one there. I am dying that Crew loved it so much, My kids still kind of freak out!
haha

Granum Family said...

What a fun day for all of you! It's crazy that this week you are sledding and then next week you'll be at the beach. Lucky!

Kierstin said...

I am so glad that you were able to go and that you had a fun time! Crew is so grown up, he loves being a big boy just like his brothers!

{jane} said...

fun! I wish we would have gone, geesh, life is busy right now. I'm glad you stayed committed to going and your pictures are adorable - I love seeing Crew pulling his own tube! Pure determination right there!