Saturday, May 16, 2009

Caden's Party

Let me start by saying that Caden's party was on "Crazy Hair Day".....
Caden wanted a family party this year before Bryan and Kelli went home so we celebrated his birthday a week early. We started the party off at the fun center .... trampoline, rock climbing, water boats, mini golf! Next, we came home for cold stone cake (cotton candy ice cream with marshmellows and red velvet cake) and presents. Then we headed to the skate park to try his new board. It was a fun day! We were so glad that Bryan, Kelli, Kenzie, and PaPa could be here!









Happy Early Birthday, Beans!

10 comments:

becky said...

your kids are getting so big! happy birthday buddy!!

Shannon said...

I love Crew's look on his face while on the bumper boats!!
Happy Birthday Beans! Is he really 7?! Wow, how time flies.
looks like the kids had a blast! I want to go there!

{jane} said...

how fun! i love their crazy hair!

happy birthday caden!

Kierstin said...

Fun birthday party!! Wish we could have been there! Happy early birthday Caden, we love you and miss you so much! How fun that Bryan, Kelli, Kenzie and Papa could be there to help you celebrate!

Kierstin said...

Oh and I LOVE their crazy hair-too cute!!

Shauntelle said...

What a fun day! We can't wait to see you all in July. :)

Anonymous said...

I think EVERY day should be crazy hair day! Did i tell you I spent $25 to get Trenton's hair cut on Friday, and he came home and cut it even more? So now, his hair starts at his hair line in front - OOPS! I seriously need to take every scissor in the house and hide them in a lock box! Happy Birthday Party Caden! Looks like a lot of fun. I hope Caden picked the cake, because that just sounds NASTY!

Shannon said...

Aaah, Happy Birthday Caders! We got your cards, the boys were absolutely thrilled. We will be calling soon so the boys can chat!

Hugs and Aloha!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday beans! I miss you.I hope you had an awesome birthday!

Love,
Brinley

Shauntelle said...

I love the picture of Bob trying to teach Kenzie how to hold a golf club. It's so like him... :)