Thursday, September 24, 2009

Potty Trained!

We all know I'm not one to brag about my kids ;) but I think my baby is pretty much a genius. On Sunday, he would take his diaper off every time he would pee and throw it away. So I thought maybe he was ready to be potty trained. Monday we went to Walmart and I let him pick out some underpants and stickers and we came home to try potty training! It was SO easy! He just peed and pooped withour a problem. I never even have to ask him if he needs to go. He just takes himself! Yesterday we were gone from the house for 9 hours and he didn't have any accidents. I just have to close my eyes when he pees in public restrooms and then wash his hands REALLY well! He doesn't care what he touches - BOYS! I am just so proud of him!


4 comments:

Granum Family said...

Woohoo!!!! Way to go Crew!!!! I love how excited he was to tell Kenzie. And I can't believe how easy it was for him. Now you don't have any kids in diapers... time for another one :) JK!!!

Kierstin said...

That is so awesome!! I am so proud of him...it was so cute talking to him on the phone! Way to go Crew, so sweet of you to make it so easy on your mommy!

{jane} said...

are you kidding me???

i'm happy for you {and crew} and totally jealous...it is NOT going to be this easy for me, this time...

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Sweet Crew! You the man. Now he's ready to date Bella :)