Monday, September 28, 2009

Double Digits!

My Baby Boy is 10 years old! How in the world did it happen so fast? Chase is growing into such a fun, mature, athletic, handsome, kind-hearted young man. I truly am proud to be his mom.

He just wanted a mellow birthday party day with his family (themed birthdays with all your friends is SO for single-digit kids ;) ). Geoff took Chase and Caden to Ride Da Wave for a couple hours while Crew and I set up a scavenger hunt for him. I set up balloons with clues all over the town and Chase and Caden scootered around collecting them all to figure out where the party room was. When they finally got to the party room (it was at the clubhouse by the pool at the Beach Villas) we had cake and presents followed with swimming in the pool. That night we played Chase's new game, LIFE. We had so much fun playing and can't wait to play again tonight!

All in all, it was just a perfect day together as a family, celebrating Chase!




7 comments:

Shannon said...

oh he is sooooo cute! Happy Birthday chaser!
I love the Scavenger hunt, i am sure he was all over that idea. You are amazing! always super creative!

I'm still waiting for the pictures of his class party with your Traditional ice creme cone cupcakes. I love those!
I am loving his Crabby patty cake!

Give chase some big LOVES from me! It's so cool to be "10!"

Granum Family said...

The scavenger hunt looks awesome and he looks so excited! Can't believe he's 10. He's getting way too big!

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday Chase!!!! BIG double digits-I can't believe it!! We love you so much and we miss you! Jenn that scavenger hunt looks awesome, you always do such fun and creative things. Love you guys!

{jane} said...

happy 10th birthday chase! handsome man!

his scavenger hunt was awesome - i love that they rode their scooters around to find the clues, what a perfect day with family!

xoxo.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Man I sure miss Hawaii looking at all your pictures

Shauntelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauntelle said...

It looks like he had a great day. :) Brett and I think he looks good with his short hair!