Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zipline Adventure

Today, Geoff and I took Chase Ziplineing and it was incredible. It was a perfect day and it was just gorgeous at the ranch. We took a five Zipline tour which ended with a half mile line. I love how adventurous and fun Chase is. We just had a great day with our big boy! (You have to be at least 10 years old and at least 80 pounds to go. Poor Caden might be 12 before he gets to go!)
The first line was a practice line over a field. All the rest went over a huge, beautiful gulch with ocean views. I couldn't get a lot of pictures because you really weren't supposed to take pictures while riding. But I did sneak a few and even got one on video, if I can figure out how to upload it!

It was fun (and a good work out) just to get to the platforms!

Geoff hates it when I take pictures of him! But I think he's cute!



Hopefully these two videos work! Its my first time trying to blog video.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

SWEEEET! omgosh that is crazy! The video is seriously awesome, good job.

I think i might have to be talked into doing that, i am sure it was amazing, and great Video coverage, i felt like it was riding it with you!
hehe

Kierstin said...

How fun!! That look so cool and so beautiful! I love the video and all of the pictures, it looks amazing. That is so fun that you got to take Chase, he must have absolutely loved it!! About the pictures...I can't find my camera...yikes!

Kerri said...

Wow! What an adventure! I have only zip-lined one time in my life and it may be my last! It was pooring rain and needless to say it scared me to death! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves!

Shauntelle said...

That looks so awesome! Brett and I were sad it was closed one of the last days we were in Maui this summer. We'll have to go another time. That's fun that Chase got to go too!

Granum Family said...

That looks sweet!!! We should all go next time we're there!

{jane} said...

wow! that is awesome! ummm, kiana IS almost 12 and is not 80 pounds yet - so my kids still have a while till any of them could do this with us!!!

i like your shirt. {wink, wink}

miss you.