Sunday, July 4, 2010

Caden is Perfect

My Caden is perfect...
He always has been. Even when he was still in my tummy, he was the sweetest easiest baby. He moved gently; stretched instead of kicked. When he was born, he slept right away, NEVER cried, smiled at everything. He was seriously the easiest baby in the WHOLE world. Now as he has gotten older, he is the sweetest, most giving, loving boy. He would give anybody anything. He spends most of his money on his brothers, even his birthday money. He is a people pleaser. He is happy when his friends and family are happy. Oh he is such a sweetheart! Still, to this day, he has NEVER yelled at me, spoken rude to me, roll his eyes at me, been disrespectful to me. That's not to say that he always does exactly as he is told :) but he has never copped an attitude. Oh, I love him!

Today, he was made perfect through baptism. It was such a beautiful, spiritual day, enjoyed with family and close friends.






He was lucky enough to have Aunt Ali and Brett and Shauntelle fly all the way here to celebrate his special day with him.




My Angel Boy, we love you and are so proud of you always, but especially today.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

congratulations Caden!
i would have to agree that he was the best and easiest baby ever! He was so perfect!

What a perfect day and so awesome to be baptized in hawaii! LOVE HIM and am so proud of his decision.

so wish we were there for his big day.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granum Family said...

I soooooo wish we could have been there! He really is the sweetest boy and always has been!

Anonymous said...

I love you, Caden James! I miss you all terribly ... thanks, though, for puttin' me up for a few days.

Kierstin said...

Oh Caden you look so handsome! I am so so so sad that we weren't able to be there! We were thinking about you all and sweet Caden the whole day...what a special day for a WONDERFUL young man...congratulations Caden!!!! We love and miss you so much! He truly is a complete sweetheart!!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Caden! I'm sure it was a wonderful day, like you said. My boys were asking about their triplet the other day. They were always so cute together.

Shannon said...

I love everything you had to say about this boy, we sure do miss him at our house, still! love you guys.

Shauntelle said...

We're so glad we were able to be here for his special day. Caden is such a sweet boy and I look forward to watching him grow up and see the kind of man he'll become.

{jane} said...

congratulations caden! i remember the first time he came to play at our house...he was 2, and you let chase & caden play so you could go out for your birthday. i helped caden do something and when we finished he said, "are you my mom?" and i thought, "i wish i was!" he has always been so cute, so sweet, his little smile is infectious!

beautiful pictures, hugs!!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Love you Caden! I always thought that there was something special about that boy. I hope one of mine turns out a little like him :)