Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

I love, love, love Christmas! I love giving gifts and watch people get excited, I love the music and movies, I love all the family time, I love remembering our Savoir and celebrating the miraculous events of His birth .... I love everything!
I spent a couple nights wrapping all these presents for the boys. I wrap everything - underpants, jammies, t shirts ... I try to find cute boxes and bags, ribbons, tags, balloons, etc. Geoff told me that it was all in vain and that the boys would just rip it all apart in a couple of minutes ....... he was right. :)









Geoff's whole family is here for Christmas. We have had such a blast!

7 comments:

becky said...

i love that the whole family was there! you guys look like you had so much fun! ;-)

am i ever going to see you again?!?

Shannon said...

oh man, i love Seeing your darling kids on Christmas morning..through pictures! sounds like so much fun having your family there!

start thinking of the dates for my fam to visit!!! we are dying to hang loose with the Granum's!!

Sara said...

Hey, friend!

What fun pictures! Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! I am so glad you were able to enjoy it with so much family and by being ALL together! That is the theme of our gratitude this year, for sure!

Also, I have been hoping to catch up with you (on Facebook) to get your address, but haven't been able to do so yet... I would love to get your address to mail you a Christmas card, even though I know it is embarrassingly late!

Hugs to you and those sweet little men~
Sara

LuLu said...

Why do your kids look he-uge!! Seriously?
You're such a good mama for making such a beautiful Christmas. I wrapped my pillow pets in a target bag with a bow, yikes :-)

Shauntelle said...

We're so happy we could spend Christmas with everyone! It's been great, and we're going to miss you guys!

{jane} said...

you are so good with christmas, all the details and fun ideas - love the pictures of everyone! i bet your kids just LOVED having all their cousins there! like becky asked, are there any plans to ever visit utah again???

Kierstin said...

We had such a wonderful time with everyone...so wish we were still there!