Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we were most thankful for .....
FAMILY
For the last couple weeks we've been playing with my family. Oh how I wish they could all just move here. The boys had so much fun together. Ali's boys just live for the ocean so they fit right in here with my crazy boys. They all arrived Thanksgiving day which was the best gift of all. We had a casual dinner by the pool while all the boys swam and played. We were so busy that I did not get even 1 picture of our Thanksgiving feast! But here are some family photos from a few days ago.


Crew and Trenton were inseparable. They are such fun buddies!

Grandmas Boys!

Chase and Brennen have always been close. For some reason, this trip, Brennen would just laugh hysterically with Caden. He loves his cousins!

Brennen is SO big now! He is the sweetest boy I know. He is generally always happy and gets the cutest case of the giggles I've ever heard. He is communicating much better and responds well to what we ask of him. Such a sweet spirit, he tries so hard to please people and to adjust to his surroundings. He LOVES his family, the ocean, and pepperoni pizza - and we all love HIM!

We ALL think Trenton is hilarious. He talks non stop and comes up with the funniest little sayings. He interacts so well with my boys and loves to play with them. He is so inquisitive about the world around him and loves to see, touch, and experience everything. He is a smart boy and you can just tell that his mind is constantly at work. We LOVE this little dynamo!



Ali and I pretty much hit the jackpot to get Gayle as our mom! She is so fun, helpful, giving, spoils us and our kids ROTTEN - she's pretty much just the best!






My Ali! My only sibling. We were always so close growing up, and still are. She is my sister, best friend, my example. In my mind, Ali can do no wrong. She is the sweetest, kindest, most giving person in the world. Love you, Sissy!

How did I get so lucky? My 4 boys :)

7 comments:

{jane} said...

what a beautiful, hawaiian thanksgiving! you guys all look so great - vibrant. i love all the pictures, what a treat to have your famiy there for the holiday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your boy are so cute!

Granum Family said...

So fun that they could all come out. Your mom and Ali's family is awesome. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!

Shauntelle said...

That's great they all could come visit you guys! I hope I get to meet your mom and nephews sometime. They all seem so wonderful. See you guys in 2 weeks! :)

Shannon said...

omgosh!! love these pictures! Honey you did really hit the jackpot with Gayle. I LOVE HER!

I am loving that picture of you and Ali, it's so beautiful!
So fun to have your family with you for so long. I bet the cousins were in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I love you too, Sissy! We had such a fun vacation. Now ... if only Russ could get fired ... hmmmmm Loves to you all.