Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back From Vegas!




Sadly, we are back from Vegas. We had a wonderful week with Geoff's brother, Bryan (poor Kelli had to work). We stayed in a suite at the Wynn and were just pampered all week; massages, poolside cabanas, room service, wonderful dinners, great shopping - it was awesome! Now getting to Vegas was a whole other story. We got a flat tire about 1 hour into the trip. Geoff spent about an hour trying to fix it himself only to find out that the lug nuts on our custom wheels don't fit the pare tire. So AAA towed him all the way back home to get another car while the kids and I played at a Cheveron station in the middle of no where for 3 hours! It was a blast, let me tell you! Now we are home to laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and more sports for the kids. Busy, busy, busy!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You finally got the Cabana with Both Balcony's!! LUCKY!!!
I LOVE the picture of Crew sitting by himself, he looks so big! haha

Granum Family said...

So fun for you guys! I'm still so sad I couldn't be there!!! Glad you guys got to be pampered and relax. Cute pics! I can't believe that Crew can sit up by himself... I need to see that baby!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like a needed rest after your car mishap! You deserve some pampering!

Kierstin said...

Sounds like a great trip! I am so sorry about your flat tire and that you had to sit at a gas station with three kids for 3 hours! I would have loved that...I can't imagine doing that-especially with the Lo! I want a copy of that pic of Crew-that is such a darling picture! I LOVE the look in his face. He is looking so much like his brothers. SO cute and such a strong boy!