Thursday, July 19, 2007

Update



If you are all wondering why I haven't been blogging it's cause our internet has been down the majority of the last 2 weeks. We have had AT&T out twice and our computer guy and hopefully it is fixed now for good. It was amazing to me to realize how much I depend on the internet! I couldn't blog, shop on line, look up phone numbers, find out movie time, check emails, etc. It has been a pain. So anyway, we are having such a busy week. Chase is in all sorts of sports activities this week. Golf Camp 8-9, Swim Team 10-11, Rock Climbing Camp 1-5. He has loved it! Apparently, he is quite the daredevil and a great climber from what I hear. All the kids tell me stories of what Chase was doing that day. He definitely gets that from his dad. I start to shake with fear when I'm about 15 feet off the ground! He didn't have rock climbing on Wednesday so I got a baby sitter for Crew and took my big boys to Seven Peaks. They had a blast but it was just a reminder to me of why I hadn't taken them in a couple years. It was crowded, it smelled, and one whole area got closed down because a kid pooped in the water. I was so ready to get out of there after a few hours so I bribed the kids with a large dippin dots and we left. Monday, I took them to see Transformers which we all loved! Most of all, we are just enjoying some fun time together before they start school next month. Oh and Crew's update - he now has both of his bottom teeth and he is starting to discover the joys of food. He wants to eat everything we are eating and he just isn't big enough yet! Hence most meals for us result in tears for Crew. Any suggestions? I've tried feeding him rice cereal when we eat but he's no dummy; he wants the real stuff!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how fun!!! Did you go down all the Crazy waterslides too!
I had no problem with my Babies eating rice cereal, i added apple juice to add more calorie and they seemed to love it,(Not like crew needs any extra calories! hee hee)
See ya tonight at the Pool Party!!!!

becky said...

so glad you're back to blogging, i was missing you! how fun that you get to do a lot of fun things with the kiddos! we should make a lunch date...soon!

Granum Family said...

You are doing all sorts of fun things! The boys must have LOVED going to Seven Peaks with you! Bryan's soooo excited to see you guys in a few days, wish I was coming :(