Monday, September 17, 2007

Monster Cookies!



Last week I bought the kids their own cookbook (thanks, Shannon, for the suggestion). Once a week they get to plan the family meal. Tonight Chase chose EscimoPops (fruit popsicles), Cheesy Beef (French Dip - kind of), and Monster Cookies. It was a lot of fun, but a mess. They loved making their own cookie creations with all sorts of candy. I'm shocked to say that Geoff even ate his dinner. He tried to order PF Changs, but I wouldn't let him. Good dinner, Chasers! I can't wait to see what Caden plans for next week!

8 comments:

McCall said...

oh boy!!!! How fun for them I bet they loved it!!!! (Boston and Chase and there cooking!!!!)

Kierstin said...

What a great idea!! How fun for them to have their special night...what book did you get? Way to go boys! Your cookies look awesome!

{jane} said...

yummy-yummy - in YOUR tummy. :-) That's it, teach them now Jenn and maybe they will grow up and cook for their wives more than our husbands do!

Shannon said...

So cute!! We love that cook book! One of our fav's is "Teeny Tiny Tacos"! I still can't believe that Geoff ate at home! WOW!
;) Now get ready to burn it all off tomorrow at Spin! Cya there right?

Jane said...

You are a good mom, Jenn. They will remember things like that.

Granum Family said...

What a fun idea! And good job on making Geoff eat it! Can't wait to see these boys soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Can I get the name of the cookbook, too? Maybe I can get Brennen to eat something other than pizza and chicken nuggets! Love you!

Granum Family said...

This is BryBry...what is up you guys? I am so stoked to see you, you do not even know!!! Caden, congrats on the 4 goals...Chase, your just a PIMP!!! Love you guys!!!