Sunday, September 23, 2007

Primary Program



We had our Primary Program at Church today! My boys looked so handsome in their matching suits and did so good on their speaking and singing parts. Caden looked quite nervous, but excited. Both boys looked over at us for approval the whole time and had trouble hiding their proud smirks of joy. We also had the pleasure of having Bryan and Kelli with us today. We wish they could stay longer but they have to get back to New York for work. Lucky for us, they will be back next weekend for Chase's Baptism.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, boys. Wish I could have seen it, too. HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO MOM, TOO! We had a wonderful time this weekend ... party on Saturday night and dinner and a movie today. I wish you lived here ... it just didn't seem the same without you. Love you!

Shannon said...

Crew seriously LOVES the camera!! He is darling! all 3 boys looked like little cuties and Chase did great on his Talk! I LOVED it!
Now Boston is into playing the Piano!

{jane} said...

I noticed how handsome your boys looked at church, and I told Caden! They did great on their primary program parts, too! This was my favorite sacrament program of all year, but it doesn't have much competition. :-)

Kierstin said...

Such cute pictures!! You all look so good...way to go boys I know you did an awesome job!!

Granum Family said...

They were so cute in their program! It was so fun seeing you guys, good thing we're coming back in 4 days or else I'd be really sad! Love ya!

Granum Family said...

whats up family...so cute, we are excited to see you soon

brybry