Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!







We had such a great Halloween! We had two awesome school parties for the kids. On the way home from school I asked them what their favorite part of the party was and Chase answered "You!" So that made all of the work worth it! Then we had trunk-or-treating at the church. I got Geoff a "G Money" costume and he handed out $1 to all the kids. He was a big hit - a little embarrassed - but a big hit nonetheless. Then it was off to Jane's for her traditional Halloween party with soup in pumpkin bread bowls. Last, Geoff took the boys and some friends trick-or-treating on the Rhino (4-wheeler). Now they're counting their candy. How much fun is it to be a little kid on holidays?! I hope they make memories that will always stay with them! Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Kierstin said...

You all look great! You went all out-Brent and I are totally laughing at Geoff-he looks awesome! I love your costume too, you look so good-love it! The boys are precious as always. Happy Halloween! Love you guys! Glad you had such a great day!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Looks like a blast! All your costumes are awesome especially Geoff's. I love that he gave out dollar bills. I can't believe how much Crew is growing up. You guys are so cute! Can't wait to be back to hang out. Happy Halloween!!!!!

Granum Family said...

Love all the picture! Bryan told me that Geoff was going as a pimp so I couldn't wait to see the pictures! I love how proud Caden looks to be Peter Pan and Chase looks very excited! Crew is too cute, I need to see you guys ASAP!!!!

Granum Family said...

Oh and you look awesome too :)

Shannon said...

Great Pictures!! I love how Geoff was handing out money!! He was a HIT...He said Olivia deserves $2 cause she was so cute!
The boys were darling and i can't believe that Crew wasn't scared of you! YOU looked Awesome!

{jane} said...

So, Geoff & Chase's costumes were my favorite all day. Thanks for coming over for our annual open house and for taking Kiana on the Rhino, she loved it! We love having your family in the neighborhood.

becky said...

i am LOVING your costumes....amazing! what a fun night! i went to border's today...no one there. :-(

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I loved everyone's costumes, and Geoff is too funny! I am off to Vegas, but will post pics of Halloween later. Between Halloween, field trip the next day, and Harvest Party at school today (Friday), I am wiped! Love you!