Monday, February 11, 2008

Cabo

We're back from Cabo - with surprisingly few pictures. Maybe that's because we spent the majority of our vacation getting spa treatments (PS - the hot stone massage was heavenly!). It was great just to get away and enjoy some time together and with our best friends. You sometimes forget how nice it is to have an adult conversation without the chaos of our little angels storming around us! And my kids survived, even with Crew being sick. So that proved to me that I can leave them and they won't be permanently damaged from it. Thanks Grandma Gayle, Mc Call and Mindy - you're awesome!First night by the campfires.

Nice beach but you couldn't go in the water. But it's awesome cause you have this HUGE beach with just like 20 people on it. And the Humpback whale pass by all day only about 50 feet from the shore. Very cool to watch.

The night of our dinner on the beach.

Dinner on the beach - my favorite night. The food was great, the company was better and we had a GORGEOUS sunset!


We tried to hang out in our private bed on the beach after dinner but it was cold and not TOO private so we didn't stay long.

11 comments:

Granum Family said...

Your trip looks heavenly, wish we were there with you guys! I'm glad the boys survived without you and Geoff, Grandma Gayle can watch Makenzie any time for us too :) She's so fun, I'm sure the boys loved it. I'm jealous that you guys are tan again!

becky said...

what a romantic get-a-way! looks like so much fun...

glad that crew is doing better! hopefully he's off the breathing treatments now.

{jane} said...

very romantic! It was cold?!? We stayed on our private bed till like 3am! And debated sleeping out there! hehe, I'm glad you guys had a relaxing time and Crew survived, you all deserved it!

Anonymous said...

How nice that you were able to get away just the two of you. Why couldn't you go in the water? Because of the whales? You are sooooooo tan, and I am soooo jealous! Glad you had a fab time!

Shannon said...

That was so fun, and relaxing! I am missing my Spa Treatment this morning! ;)
I love that picture of Geoff and you on the Bed. You guys look HOT!

Sara said...

What a fun trip! I am glad you had such a fun and relaxing time. (And I am glad Crew is doing better!)

I have to admit, seeing your pics makes me a tad bit jealous! I was soooo looking forward to our trip to Mazatlan with the Rhodes, Blands & Blanchards... and it turns out that that is the very week I am due! I will just have to live vicariously through all of your blogs and look forward to next year, I guess! :)

Kierstin said...

It looks so gorgeous! Makes me want to go! Yes why couldn't you go in the water? Was it because of the whales? I hope Crew is better soon, poor mommy and baby! ((HUGS))

Jenn Granum said...

You can't go in the water because of very dangerous currents. They are very serious about it and monitor it very closely. Weird, huh?!

Shannon said...

Would you please take that picture of Cory and I off, it's terrible!!
hahahaha

Jenn Granum said...

Stinker, Shannon! Now my post doesn't flow as well, nevertheless, the picture is gone. I thought it was cute!

Shannon said...

you can still the one off of my blog if you want, it is way better than that other one!
You know i love you!!