Monday, May 5, 2008

DIsneyland Top 10

I LOVE everything about Disneyland. Here's my top 10 form this trip!

#10 Shows and Parades
Boston and Chase both got picked to be in the Jedi Training Academy Show. Chase REALLY wanted to do this so I was so relieved that he got picked or we would probably have had some tears. Caden was really scared of Darth Mal so of course the guy kept coming up to him!
Here's us before the Electrical Parade. This is usually my favorite parade but I think the Pixar Parade topped it this year!


#9 Hotel fun
We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. The rooms were pretty nasty but the hotel is still fun. It has a Neverland themed pool with waterslides, a big waterfall and path area, remote control boat attraction, and arcade. My boys love the r/c boats. Of course I didn't get any pictures of my baby Crew going down the little waterslide! He was so cute and fun. He did it like 50 times and he HAD to do it by himself. He is my most independent little guy!

#8 Crew Experiencing Disneyland
Crew is at a very interesting age for Disneyland. He has a love/hate relationship with Disneyland. LOVES the action, fun, candy, rides that are outside - HATES lines, dark rides, being confined to a stroller, to get off rides that he is loving
Crew and Hayes both crying because they didn't want to get off Dumbo!

Crew and absolute sticky disaster from an orange Pooh lollypop!

Crew would make this "OOOOO" sound when he was having fun on a ride.

#7 Caden Climbing Everything Shouting At Me To Take His Picture
OK - sometimes not so cute at the time but cute looking back. He is such a middle child - so starved for attention! Strangers would have to get him down off of stuff because he was getting in trouble. I just have to keep reminding myself that he was an angel baby and that this phase will eventually pass!

#6 Watching My "Too Cool For You, iPod Wearing, Hip Hop Style, Very Big" 8 Year Old Being VERY Excited To Be In Disneyland And Get His Picture Taken With The Characters

He is such his mother's child. I don't ever want him to grow up and lose his excitement of and love for life. I love this kid!


#5 Watching Crew Wonder Why In The World His Mother Wants Him To Pose For A Picture With A 7 Foot Tall Monster!
He was pretty nice to Lilo but he tried to kill Goofy with his fork and yelled at any character that got within 10 feet of him.

#4 Going on the Big Rides With My Big Boys and Watching Them Have a Blast Together!

#3 The Water At Bugs Land
This has always been a favorite of theirs and Crew loves it too. He could have spent all day here. He just loved it!


#2 Watching My Nieces (and Kierstin!) Discover The Magic of Disneyland

#1 Creating Memories With Family and Friends
Most all of us had a wonderful trip - Cory and Geoff claim to hate it but don't they look like they are having fun?!


8 comments:

Kierstin said...

I am missing it SO much today! So is Kate, I really think she is a little depressed. None of us were ready to come home, not even Brent we LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it (well, all except the plane rides :-) Thank you so much for inviting us, it really was magical. We cannot wait to go back!! Love you guys!

Stacy Stoddard said...

I am glad you had so much fun. Just reading your blog made me exhausted with how busy you stayed.

becky said...

what a fun trip! looks like you guys had a blast!

Granum Family said...

Soooo fun! I was waiting to see a picture of Geoff cause I know he loves Disneyland! Next year we are definitely going with all of you!

Shannon said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pictures, and love the Top 10! I may need to remind you of Caden's Obsession with the Characters as well, Do you not remember yelling at him to quit Cutting in line to hug them!
He is such a darling Middle child! hehe
We are missing it today as well! It really is Magical!
Cory told me he's not going back for 2 more years....Hmmmmm Little does he know we are going with my family on the Disney Cruise next summer! Oops! ;-)

Sara said...

Oh! I LOVE Disneyland! As much as my kids, I think! What a fun trip! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm glad everything went okay and nobody got lost or left, although it sounds like Kierstin wouldn't have minded being left there! Very cute pics.

{jane} said...

What fun! It looks like you had a blast, I love your boys, they're such handsome Granums! I am dying to go to Disneyland, we haven't been in a couple of years. Isn't it the best to see your kids get so excited over it?!?