Saturday, November 8, 2008

Madagascar Party

Last night a bunch of kids from the boys school went to go see the opening of Madagascar 2. This is just part of the group of kids. It was a really cute movie and such a blast. I love to hear little kids really laugh and enjoy themselves.

The boys really wanted to have everyone over for a party after the movie. I was a bit hesitant, but I thought we'd give it a try. It went really well. They all played nice and I just told them all they had to stay upstairs.
Crew was of course in a partying mood.
The leaders of the Nerf fight.
Video Games
Wii Games
Basketball
Rope Swing
Crazyness
Movie Theater - Journey to the Center of the Earth

I am so thankful that the boys have such a good, fun group of friends. The house was totally clean, kids all home, and my boys in bed by 10:00! Chase is already asking this morning when we can have another party night!

9 comments:

Granum Family said...

You definitely have the party house! Your boys must have been loving it!

Shannon said...

You are Queen Party Animal!! I love that all the kids went to your house to play games. Such fun friends too!
Boston said he had a BLAST!

I like the picture from your Camera Phone, it actually looks good!

Lucrecia said...

That looks unbelievably fun! Your play room looks like every kid's dream. I don't mind the partying as much as I mind the mess to clean up. I should be more generous:) You're a fun Mom Jenn!

Shannon said...

WOW, thanks for taking my boys on Nov. 6th through the 7th, ha ha. You are nuts I hope ya know! My boys had such a blast and LOVE your boys, as do I. Thanks again, again and again!

{jane} said...

Jenn, you are incredible! Myla and KJ had a blast and were so happy to be included in the end since they couldn't go to the movie. I LOVE the pictures, all of these kids really are great, we've lucked out with a super group of buddies!

Julie H. said...

You are the best! Thanks for inviting all of the kids over after the movie. They loved it. Of course now, Lily's hoping for a rope swing for Christmas.
My girls love peeking in on your blog, but ours is private...so send me your email so I can put you on my list. bjhaskins@yahoo.com
Thanks again for being such a fun mom!

Kierstin said...

You are so great! How FUN for the kids! I need to take my girls to see that movie, it sounds so cute.

Kristie said...

Your house is every kids dream! You are brave to have so many at one time!!

Kerri said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Well, you guys for sure have the party house! I would love that. Hopefully my kids will be wanting to hang out at our house when they are older. I would much rather that then have them somewhere else! Your boys are getting so big and so stinkin' cute!!