Saturday, November 1, 2008

We had such a great Halloween! It was absolutely gorgeous weather and a perfect day to have fun together with our kids and friends. This year, our boys dressed up as the batman team.

Crew as Robin

Caden as Batman

Chase as Joker


Then it was time for class parties!

Customary Witches Brew
(ALL the kids ask me if I am going to do this about a month before Halloween!)
Caden's class is SO good! They just watched intently as I was making my brew.
We made these darling balloon crafts in Caden's class. We went through several popped balloons though!
Chase's class is quite a bit more crazy - but they are a fun group of kids!

Room MomsThe Winning Team of Shannon's Balloon Sharade Game


Then onto the Ward Trunk-or-Treat
These two were hilarious as Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies

You can't tell from this picture, but KJ was a totally awesome transformer that actually transformed from a truck into a transformer. I have it on video. SO cool!

Caden's Buddies



My favorite part of the evening, Jane's party. I so look forward to warm soup in a pumpkin bowl as we get ready to take our huge group of children out trick-or-treating!
Our group of kids keeps getting bigger and bigger each year!

And last, our Halloween bath before bedtime! I put dry ice in a spice ball (so it doesn't stick to the kids) and the bath bubbles and fogs away!

7 comments:

{jane} said...

so, i just put together your little batman team. duh! Chase's costume was so awesome. Your class parties were so so cute, you always do such an incredible job!

Halloween is such a great day as a neighborhood. You had great pictures - I may steal a few...

I love the fog bath, how cool is that! You are awesome.

Lucrecia said...

Oooh, I love the dry ice in the bath tub. How fun! Nice job on Chase's makeup. He looks amazing! I love how your neighborhood is so rich with traditions. Very cool.

Granum Family said...

Your boys are all decked out, so cute! Wish we were there for all your neighborhood fun. And I didn't know you did the fog bath...such a cool idea!

Shannon said...

Your boys looks so darling! Thanks for Saving Boston! haha

loved getting to do the School party with you again, that was so fun!

I needed to do the Fog bath, instead we were using the Fogger in the house all night! Whoops! ;)

Kierstin said...

AWESOME AWESOME costumes! You did a great job with the makeup! Looks like you all had a blast as always. Happy Halloween...you are so blessed to have so many amazing friends!

Julie H. said...

Jen-
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for doing such awesome parties. Katie and Lily both said how lucky they are to have "Jen" come to their class and do the party. They asked me why I don't do fun things like you? Before they left for school I told them to have a fun day, Lily turned to me and said, "mom, of course it will be fun because we have Jen." Thanks for sharing your talents and creativity the kids love it!

Kristie said...

Your kids look awesome!! Such cute pics. Apparently I need to talk to you on how to be a cool mom:) You have such fun traditions!