Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Last year, when we went to Cabo with Shannon and Cory I finally had the time to read again. Shannon had been bugging me for a year to start the Twilight series so I finally did. I was skeptical about reading a book about vampires but I love it! I read the first 3 books in just 3 days. I couldn't put them down. I eagerly awaited the release of book 4 and read it in less than a week. I have been SO excited for the movie to come out. So I dragged myself out of the house late last night to catch the midnight showing of the movie. I had been throwing up since 3 the night before but I just couldn't miss the movie! 
Some of us bought T shirts before the movie. I am SO team Edward! In the movie, Edward is just ok, but Bella is great! I thought the movie was pretty good. The scenery and locations were exactly as I had pictured but most of the vampires failed to live up to the images I had created in my mind. The movies are never quite as good as the books, right? I hope the cast's chemistry grows as they make more movies together. I still can't wait to buy this on DVD and I will be first in line when the next one comes out!

1 comment:

Lucrecia said...

AGREED! It fell short a bit. I really liked Bella. Edward grew on me but I'm not completely sold. I really liked Charlie but I thought they missed the boat with everyone else. Either way, it is still a must see!
By the way, have so much fun in Hawaii! I hope you feel better for your plane ride:)