Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!
I love everything about disneyland...
the rides, the shows, the parades, the restaurants, the shops, the magic, the atmosphere, everything!
As much as I love it is how much my husband loathes it. So this year I was lucky enough to go with my sister Ali and her son Trenton. Ali is a fellow Disney lover and we are working on converting her son. Trenton was such a trouper as we tested his boundaries of being pushed outside his comfort zone. The first day he was pretty nervous, the second day he was starting to enjoy himself, and by the third day he was walking around like he owned the place! I was so proud of him!
My 3 boys are all Disneyland lovers like their momma and we all just had a blast together!
Traditional entry picture

Dumbo is always a must

Toy Story Mania is a new awesome ride in California Park. We ALL loved it!

Ali's best friend since age 5, Kristin, and her son, Jake, joined us for a day. It was so great to see them and catch up on things - its been 15 years since I had seen Kristin.

We had dinner at Hooks Point at the Hotel. Food was just OK and expensive but our view was cool!

LOVE my sissy!

Crew was the best - dancing, smiling, running - just loving discovering Disneyland. (We are omitting the screaming, biting and hitting cause he looks so darn cute!)

Caden is at a perfect age for Disneyland. He will still go on all the little kid rides but is old enough to appreciate and enjoy most all of the big rides.

What a handsome bunch!

I always loved Toms Sawyer's island as a kid. It is now Pirates Lair but sill has most of the same cool caves, bridges, and secret hideaways. Needless to say, all of the boys had a blast running around and exploring the island.



Playhouse Disney Live was one of Crews favorite things. He sang and danced with all the puppets from his favorite shows. Trenton enjoyed it too - especially when the streamers came down. He wore them with pride for a little while!

Goofys Kitchen is always a must for my boys.

I love that he's not too old or embarrassed to run up and hug the characters!

A genuine smile from Trent!


My favorite part of Disneyland - being with my family! I had SO much fun! Ali and Trenton were the perfect Disneyland partners!

9 comments:

Kierstin said...

I am so glad that you were able to go with Ali and Trenton-how fun and special for you guys! I love all of the pictures, it sounds like a blast!! And yes I am up at 3:30 in the morning-it is so much fun :-)

Granum Family said...

How fun!!!! We REALLY need to go with you guys one of these times. It all looks so fun and so fun that you could go with Ali and Trenton!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! Cute pictures, Jenn. Trenton is right now over my shoulder looking at your pictures and singing Zippidy Doo Da. Go Figure?!

Lucrecia said...

Jenn you just might have the right idea! Our most recent trip was a bit of a failure, dang it!:) If I could leave Brook and Quincy at home Disneyland would have to force us to leave:)

Shannon said...

I am so glad that you got to go with your sister this time and not your Pain in the Butt Hubby! haha
Seriously looks like a blast!! I love how you guys forced Trenton to go, that is a total Classic! haha

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Looking at all those pictures makes me want to get into my car right now and take my kids and go... Unlikely, but sounds fun. I'm glad you got to go with your sister. Lots of fun memories were made I'm sure.

becky said...

looks like such a fun trip! fun that you were able to go with your sister!

{jane} said...

fun, fun, fun! I love all the pictures, but my favorite is the one of you and Alli together, such sweet sisters!

Kristie said...

Who doesn't like Disneyland?!?! We can't wait to get back there! So fun for you and your kids! When are you going back to Hawaii?