Friday, June 26, 2009

Ride Da Wave

This is one of my boys' favorite things to do here. Go figure, we have natural waves all around us and they prefer the fake one! Its so funny to see Caden on it. The wave is so powerful that when he falls the machine rockets him up over the hill! I actually can't believe he hasn't gotten hurt, knock on wood. Chase is actually pretty good on it and Geoff is still learning. :) You'll notice there are no pictures of me. The first time I went on it I fell right on my neck, had my suit bottoms ripped off, and had major whip lash for 4 days after! I'm retired!






6 comments:

{jane} said...

ok. i am soo soo sorry to hear you got whiplash, and i sincerely hope your neck is feeling better.

but, i am totally laughing because the first time i took my kids indoor-surfing i can't even count how many times i lost a part of my suit. it was CRAZY. luckily, when I was flown up over the top, i was slightly hidden and had recovery time to get all my body parts covered before anyone really noticed, but even then, pretty much everyone saw my chest that day. those machines are POWERFUL!

Shannon said...

I am literally laughing out loud!! I would have LOVED
to seen you on that! Haha
Boston loves doing that too and we were just talking
about doing that soon since I was pregnant last time! I'll have to remember that it's pretty powerful and where a very sporty suit!
Chase looks very coordinated on it, & I bet Caden does awesome!

Shannon said...

I meant wear! I am not good at posting from my iPhone!

Granum Family said...

I still can't believe that we tried to go there like 5 times when we were there and we never did! Good thing cause I'm sure I would have gotten whiplash too! The boys look awesome though!

Kierstin said...

how fun! They look great up there. Sounds scary to me though between your story and Jane's I am pretty sure I won't be trying that :-)

Unknown said...

How much fun! Looks like such a blast! -e