Friday, June 19, 2009

Soccer Camp

My boys just finished a week on soccer camp. I am a bad mommy and have NO pictures of the action - what was I thinking? Oh ya, I was trying to keep Crew out of all the drills and games. He SO wants to be one of the big boys and gets very upset with me when I don't let him. Ok, brag time! There were over 200 kids at camp and about 15 received medals. Caden got one for outstanding play for the 7 year olds! He was so excited but immediately was concerned why Chase didn't get one too. He has such a tender heart. He is really getting good at soccer. He has all these new moves now, scissors, double scissors, pull back, etc. We are all excited to see him in the Fall when he puts his new moves in action. Chase had a great time at camp too and made lots of new friends but is more excited about football season starting in august. He's too physical for soccer - Chase is more of a football, rugby player! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Beans! I love how tender hearted he is, worried about Chase. He is the Ultimate brother!
Love that kid!
Chase is all about The Contact sport and some Competition. I wish he would be here for our first Swim Meet tomorrow, Boston always needs a little Push from Chase. haha

{jane} said...

what an awesome camp - way to go caden!!! dude, those soccer moves SOUND awesome, i have no idea what they are! ;)

Granum Family said...

Go Beans! And so cute that he was worried about Chase :)