Monday, July 13, 2009

Chase's Trip

My baby boy is all grown up!

He just went to California for 11 days all by himself - and was ridiculously spoiled the entire time. My whole family lives there so he got to spend time with Grandma Gayle, Ali, Russ, Brennen, Trenton, PaPa Ron, and MoMo.

A few of the highlights were - Marine World, SplashDown, John's Incredible Pizza, Fireworks at Hagen Park, Ice Age, TrentonLand (my nephews version of Disneyland that he has set up in his house), Touring the Jelly Belly Factory ,Swimming in Grandmas Pool, Riding his new Scooter, Rocket (a speed boat that tours the San Francisco Bay), Exploratorium........

We had to force him to come home! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who took care of him and showed him the time of his life. He felt so mature and responsible and just LOVED having 11 days where he was the center of attention! I was SO nervous for him to travel home because he was flying for 5 and a half hours all by himself, but he was so excited and he got bumped up to first class! 

He is already planning next years trip!

At the Jelly Belly Factory.

Marine World
Petting a Sting Ray


He won lots of basketballs for everyone.


Oops! I can't figure out how to rotate this.


Fun at Grandmas Pool

Fireworks with my sisters family!

5 comments:

{jane} said...

how awesome for chase! i think experiences like this help them really mature and grow up so much. they feel so independent (and spoiled!) also so cool that he and myla just had big trips at the same time!

miss you!

Shannon said...

Oh boy, I can't believe Chase is old enough for this kind of a trip and he loved it!
We should really tell everyone how hard it was for you. haha.
Way to go buddy you are freakin me out how old you boys are getting, i just cant wait to squeeze you tons and make you lots of Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

WOO HOO for Lots of Sleepovers coming your way Jenn, oh and my way too, of course!

Love you guys!

Lucrecia said...

Sheesh! He probably didn't even want to come home ;)

Shannon said...

We have of course marked our calendars for your visit, can't wait! Lot's of fun stuff to plan.

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I just saw this blog. I absolutely LOVED having Chase here. He is so amazing with my boys and so much fun to be around. I miss all my nephews and wish you all lived closer. I think Kelli and I need to start working on EVERYONE moving down to San Diego so we can always be around family.