Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snorkel Trip To Lanai

Half of Geoff's family has been in Maui for the last 2 weeks and we have been having so much fun! A couple days ago, we did a first for my kids - we took a snorkel trip to lanai. 





The boat ride over there was a little over an hour long. We saw a couple of pods of dolphin along the way.



Then it was time to snorkel. It was a beautiful spot with tons of fish. All the kids did great but I was so impressed with Crew. He was nervous at first but was soon floating on the water, breathing through his snorkel, and watching all the fish. He LOVES to snorkel. It's his new favorite activity!
Geoff and my boys
Chase, Brett, and Shauntelle

7 comments:

{jane} said...

wow - fun!

you guys have seemed to line-up the family visits...that's got to be nice to keep the time passing there. with loved ones.

i can only imagine how much fun you guys are having - i love the one line you have "geoff and MY boys." all jen's boys ;)

miss you & can't wait to see you soon!!!

Granum Family said...

How fun! Bryan and I did that same trip I think on our honeymoon. This made me wish even more that we were with you guys!!! So fun to be with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe Crew even tried! You know what I see when I see fins like those in the water ... duh nuh, duh nuh ...No way Jose!

Lucrecia said...

Ooooh! I do love snorkeling! I bet your boys loved it! Mine have never been but I reeeaally want to take them.

curryclan said...

Wow that is awesome that Crew went! That little girl is darling she looks like she could be yours!

Shannon said...

Awesome Jen! Can't wait to see you guys in a few, anything you have planned, we are IN!! The boys are in great anticipation!

Kierstin said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Miss you!