Thursday, April 22, 2010

Makahiki Day

The boys had a themed field day at school today. It was Makahiki Day and they played ancient hawaiian warrior games. Think lawn bowling, spear throwing, coconut shot put, etc.
They had SO much fun!
I had a great time helping out, too. I always love watching them at school with their friends.
They just make me smile! :)
Lawn Bowling

Some of "the boys" from Chase's class

Chase and Morgan

Caden spear throwing

Limbo

Tug of war

Caden, Henry, and Elijah

Alex and Caden

Caden's Class

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I think my kids' school should do that, too. Can you please send us your beautiful weather?

{jane} said...

fun! That is a perfect day at school for your boys! good to see morgan again! ;)

Granum Family said...

Can't wait to see you guys this week.... yahoo!!!

Shannon said...

your boys are getting so big. Caden is growing up and looking so much older!

Missing you guys!!

Kierstin said...

Looks like such a fun day for them! Miss you guys!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Shauntelle said...

Looks like a fun day for them! That's so cool that you go take pictures of them at school.

Molly said...

Hi Jenn! I am Jane Taylors (Shannon's sister in law) sister Molly. My husbands family and I are heading to Maui in June and since you live there I was wondering if you could tell me some fun things to do! We will be there for a week and are staying at the Maui Kai resort. I have never been to Maui so I don't know what there is to offer. If you could email me @ rxygirl0015@hotmail.com with some suggestions I would totally appreciate it! Thanks!