Thursday, May 20, 2010

Best Vacation Ever!

After 9 MONTHS of planning, dreaming, organizing, ..... , we finally went to Disneyworld!
I have always wanted to go, my kids have always wanted to go, so for my moms retirement present SHE took US to Disneyworld!
It truly was a once in a lifetime trip.
It was a no holds barge, pack as much as we could in to everyday, buy the kids whatever they want, eat wherever we want, do whatever we want,
8 FULL DAYS!
We are all sad to be back home but I promised the kids we would go again someday, though I don't know if we could ever duplicate this trip. The weather was perfect everyday, we had NO crowds (we Fast-Passed rides with only a 15 minute wait), everything was so new and exciting! AND it was SO much fun to be with my mom AND sister!
Stay tuned for more posts, there will be MANY!

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Yay!! I have been so excited to see your pictures! It looks AMAZING! I LOVE that you got to go with your mom and Ali, what a FUN and memorable trip!!

Shauntelle said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! I'm excited to see pictures!

Shannon said...

seriously sounded like ONE amazing trip!

Love that you went, i am still SO SO SO shocked that you had no crowds. That's so crazy!

awesome pictures, and you did so good at blogging all of this.
We will go with you next time!!! Our kids would LOVE how we do it! haha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all these pics, Jenn. This was definitely one of my top two vacations (the other being Hawaii, of course). You could not have planned this trip better - weather, crowds, etc. I love you and so very much enjoyed spending "alone" time with my nephews.

{jane} said...

wow. it seriously sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

your mom is amazing, happy retirement gayle!!!