Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back To School

Oh my goodness! My baby is off to preschool and he LOVES it! He was SO excited to start but we all doubted whether he would actually do it or not. For those of you who don't know, he looks big and tough but he is attached to my hip! He had a great first day and can't wait to go back. What this means to me is that for the first time in 11 years, I have some time to myself! I cannot wait for pedicures, termes, cleaning, and shopping BY MYSELF! A thought that makes me smile just thinking of it! If Geoff has his way, I will be paddlesurfing with him in a few months.
I love this picture of Crew because it shows how much he sticks out here - one, because of his glowing blond hair and two, because he is HUGE! That boy is going to pass up his older brother soon!

My other 2 handsome boys, ready to start another year. 5th and 3rd grade! Boy how time flies!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

oh boy! that picture of crew is awesome... he really is SO huge! ha

crazy that you have already started school! Everyone looks so cute! I can't believe crew's school is 6 hrs long! Freak go lay out by the beach all by YOURSELF! Sounds wonderful...

Brett said...

They all look so cute, Jenn! That's so fun that Crew is starting preschool. Glad he loves it. He sure does stand out in that picture! Brett noticed that he doesn't have any shoes on. :) That's exciting that you'll finally have some time to yourself. :)

Shauntelle said...

Whoops, that was me who commented. Not Brett. :)

{jane} said...

big man on campus, crew is soooo cute! is it crazy our babies are in preschool this fall??? it's pretty much all sela is talking about & we still have 3 weeks to wait!
cute cute pictures of your boys. they are so handsome. you know, i still remind myla on a regular basis that her boyfriend lives in maui. ;)

Granum Family said...

Oh i'm so glad he loved it!!!! he is such a big boy but he still needs his mama :)

Anonymous said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year ... I am totally that mom on the commercial dancing down the aisles exstatic that school is starting ... three more days for me! Congrats on to you, sis, on actually sending Crew by himself to preschool. What a big girl you are! Glad everyone is adjusting; now, go have some fun!

Kierstin said...

Cute pics, they are so handsome! Crew looks SO cute with all of his school stuff, I am so glad that he is loving it!! I noticed his bare feet too :)