Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekend in Kapalua

We spent last weekend enjoying the other side of Maui - Kapalua. It was so gorgeous and we had a great time. There was a good south swell so the boys surfed just about every morning. I tried to post video at the end of the post - not quite sure if it will turn out or not.

Bocce ball was a big hit!

We spent one afternoon at the Ritz pool and then went cliff jumping and swimming in a beautiful bay.

The last day, we hiked to a blowhole. It's so fun to see the kids experience fun, new things. They had a blast and no one fell in - phew! I tried to post a video of the blowhole below.


I'm not sure if this will work, but here is some video of Geoff and Caden surfing and Chase on his bodyboard.
Video of the blowhole

6 comments:

LuLu said...

Jenn, I gotta ask you something? Are you always having fun? I want your next post to be about cleaning your house and bored kids. Okay? Okay.
:)

Shannon said...

hahaha i love that lu!!

{picture me freaking out while reading this} I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME BEANS IS AT SURFING!! Are you kidding me? WOW, you guys are totally hawaiians now! I want to come and play soooooooooo bad! looks like a blast.

love the video's too and they are working!
I LOVE YOU!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I LOVE BOCCE BALL!!!!! OH MY GOSH!

Granum Family said...

So fun!!!! I'm on my phone so I'll have to get on the computer and look at the videos.

Anonymous said...

So cool! We HAVE to go to that blow hole when we are there. My boys would LOVE it! Great surfing video, too. Miss you.

{jane} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos!!!

omgosh, everyone is so good at surfing & body boarding!!!

and, that blowhold ROCKS! when we come again, we gotta see it!

miss you!

{did you get my email about dusty's birthday plans??? they're a secret - but i want you guys to come!!!}