Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boys Trip

Last week, I went to lunch with some friends and left Geoff to watch Crew. Crew was freaking out when I left so I figured it was going to be a rough afternoon. I was gone for about 3 hours and when I came home, Crew was totally passed out from his afternoon with daddy. In the short time I was gone, they went to the Aquarium, Cold Stone, and Bookstore. Crew had SO much to tell me about when he woke up. They had so much fun. Geoff is so much more relaxed and involved and happy with the boys since we have moved here. We ALL love our daddy!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

yah living is maui is alot more relaxing than anywhere! Geoff has a rough life! haha

love you and that little crew... give him a big kiss for me.

Granum Family said...

cute! i don't think you will ever be able to move geoff away from maui :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Daddy Geoff! I agree ... he is a totally different person in Hawaii. Can't wait to see you again in a couple months. Hope Beans is doing better and better every day! Kisses.

{jane} said...

Geoff has evolved, beautifully.

wink. wink.