Sunday, July 1, 2012

San Jose


Due to storms and flooding, out Kauai spring break trip was postponed. We decided to go see family in California. It was absolutely freezing but we had a good time anyway.
 The pilot let Crew and Caden come play around in the cockpit. I'm sooo glad this happened AFTER we were safely on the ground! ;)

 My favorite merry go round ever is at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk! The kids agreed.


 We surprised my Aunt Susan by stopping by to say hello. I had to let the kids run around Uncle Ronnie's rose garden. It's been almost 20 years since his passing and I still miss him terribly :( 

 The Granums have such a beautiful and fun back yard! It was great to see Grandma Katie and Papa Bob again. It's been way too long.


 The kids liked CoCo more that she liked them ;)

 The house where I grew up above and the tree I climbed just about every day below.

One last stop - Dairy Queen!

No comments: