Wednesday, August 22, 2007

1st day!



Both boys were up early and excited for school (wonder how long that will last)! Caden wasn't nervous at all. Crew, however, hasn't let me put him down all morning and was up last night at 2, 3, 6:30 and then 8 for good. We're just going to say that he is cranky cause he got his shots yesterday and NOT that he's turning into a spoiled child! So it doesn't look like my day is shaping up to be as fun as I was hoping for with just one child. h well, at least he's precious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah boys! You look awesome. I bet you are the most handsome boys in school. I love you!

Granum Family said...

They look so cute in their uniforms! Poor Crew... I think he just misses his Aunt Kelli and Uncle Bryan so he's sad :)

Shannon said...

They look so Dang cute! I love the uniforms, especially the Hair doos!

jt said...

Handsome boys!

Kierstin said...

You guys look so cute!! I am glad that you love school and Chase you are the BEST big brother! Way to go on taking care of Caden...it must be so much fun being at school together and seeing each other there! Love you boys so much!!