Monday, August 20, 2007

Boondocks!





We had the best day today (with the exception of a temper tantrum from one of my children)! We spent the day with all the neighborhood kids at Boondocks, a big fun center with mini golf, go carts, lazer tag, arcade, rock wall, bumper boats, etc. We got an unlimited pass and just went crazy! It was great because I had a babysitter for Crew so I was just able to have fun with my older boys. Caden highlight of the day was lazer tag, Chase's was winning 200 tickets (the highest amount) on Deal or No Deal, and my highlight was Jumpin' Jackpot (a jumprope video game). Thanks to all the kiddos for being so good and thanks to my best friend, Shannon, for always being willing to play with me (we're still 13 at heart). Goodbye Summer - Good Luck in School!

3 comments:

Granum Family said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the lazer tag picture. You guys are the coolest moms :)

Shannon said...

We are the Coolest moms! Who else fights with the kids over Arcade games! hee hee
I loved the laser tag there, it's so nice and Fast!
Good Times...Always!!

Grandma Gayle said...

Jenn & Shannon, you both get mother-of-the-year awards! Who threw the temper tantrum? My guess is Jenn! Glad your friendship has survived 6 kids and 2 slightly spoiled husbands. Love to you both! Mom