Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to School!




The boys were excited to go back to school tonight and set up their desks, meet their teachers, reunite with old friends, etc. They are both pumped to start school tomorrow. I think they will have so much fun being at the same school. I can't wait to go spy on them tomorrow to see what they're up to. Caden wasn't being shy at all tonight. He was going up to all the kids in his class and saying hi. Chase pretty much has the exact same class as last year, with the exception of just one kid, so he was in heaven with all his old friends. Crew didn't know what he was excited about but he was excited just cause his brothers were!

5 comments:

Granum Family said...

They look soooo excited! Can't wait to hear how their first day went and how your first day with just Crew went :) What will you do without your two crazy boys???

Grandma Gayle said...

Racey and Beans...you two look so awesome; how did you get so handsome? Have a wonderful first day of school; call me tomorrow night! Baby Crew...hope your leg feels better after all your shots. Tell mom to kiss it better for me!
Love to All!
Grandma Gayle

Anonymous said...

I'm just floored that Mom figured out how to post a comment before me! Just wondering, how much hair gel do you go through each day? Just kidding ... I love their hair cuts!

Heather said...

So cute! Mrs. Harken taught at the Lehi Learning Dynamics last year. She is so dedicated to teaching and to those kids. Caden is a lucky boy if she's his teacher. (My boys didn't have her, but a friend did and I heard about her through them. She also taught the parents night where we learned about curriculum.)

Shannon said...

I too am shocked that Gayle knew how to Check out the Blogspot, and COMMENT!! WOO HOO
They look so excited, the School teacher for Caden looks so Sweet! I can't wait to hear about his first day Especially!