Sunday, December 2, 2007

Aloha!

We had the BEST time in Hawaii with my family. All the kids were great and had a blast! Here is the only picture of all of us walking the beach after Thanksgiving dinner.
Trenton in the ocean. All our boys LOVE the beach!
Brennen and his grandma by our pool.
Crew and his Daddy (or MaMa, as that's what Crew calls both of us)
Chase and Brennen on the deck of a glass bottom boat that we toured Lahina in.

Hawaii was perfect as always. My family NEVER vacations together so it was a really special trip. We were able to cram a lot of activities into one week with my sister but the kids would have been happy just being at the beach all day every day. Our condo is amazing and is almost done. There were still quite a few contractors there the whole time we were. I just hope everyone is done by the time we come back for Christmas break. We had kind of a crazy flight home but its good to be back for just a little while. I have so much to do for the holidays before we leave again. To all my Utah friends - if it weren't for you, I don't think I'd ever come home. Can't wait to see everyone again - Jane, I can't believe I missed your party AGAIN!

8 comments:

Granum Family said...

I can't wait to go with you guys in a few weeks!!! I'm so glad you had such a great trip with your family. Everyone looks great! Can't wait to see you guys! Oh and I still can't believe your story about the airplane, we would have been FREAKED!

Bryan said...

so cute...we are excited to see you guys in a few weeks, we love you and miss you!!!!!

{jane} said...

WELCOME HOME! I'm all for doing the party again, lets do it! In fact, the oranges & cloves have been on my counters all week, the kids keep making them. Myla misses Chase too, send him to play so you can get ready to go AGAIN!

I think it's so awesome that your whole family went on that vacation, the kids will remember that forever.

Kierstin said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I love the family picture, all of the pictures are darling!! It is so cool that you all got to go together! Love you! I want to hear what happened on the plane...you guys and Kelli and Bryan so scary...so glad you are all okay!

Shannon said...

So fun that you got to go with your WHOLE family!!
I am SO glad you are home! I couldn't make any decisions while you were gone, it's crazy how much i really rely on you!!!
I am excited to check out the Condo, it looks killer!
I am glad you did come home, We were all missing every one of you!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun in Hawaii. That's so nice that your family could be all together. There's nothing better than that. You are going to be super busy Christmas is coming soon! That makes me feel so special that my I am my dad's favorite :) i already knew that though but thanks for the reminder. We won't be coming home for Christmas so we won't be seeing you until April when Lance graduates. When are you coming to Hawaii again?

becky said...

what a fun trip! i was wondering where you were! jealous that you are going again!

Grandma Gayle said...

Wow! From sun to snow in a matter of hours; thank goodness kids are so resilient! How did the adults handle the change??? I wish I were there so we could go sledding again. I miss the snow, but not the cold! I love your pictures of Maui. Thanks for the wonderful time in Hawaii. Hawaii plus family is a perfect combination. Your condo is absolutely gorgeous.
Stay healthy. Love, Mom