Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter Wonderland





For those of you outside of the state, we have (now actually had) a lot of snow. It was quite a shock at first from Hawaii weather but really fun. The kids played in the yard all day Sunday and on Monday I took the boys and Boston sledding at the park by the temple. They loved it. Now we've gotten our winter fix and we are ready to go back to Hawaii. I've heard it had been pouring there though - not fun.
On a side note, Shannon had the cutest party for Hayes and Olivia tonight at Kangaroo Zoo. I can't believe those little munchkins are 3 already. Can I just say thank goodness for miracles - those babies are perfect. And now that they are 3 I will have to stop calling them the babies! Happy Birthday (party) Princess and Crazy Boy!

4 comments:

Granum Family said...

Okay I know I am pregnant but I'm crying from seeing these pictures. I miss these boys so much. Good thing we are seeing everyone in a few weeks!

Kierstin said...

Very Cute pictures!! They are all SO handsome and adorable!!

{jane} said...

I love it! Playing in the snow is the best when it's the first snow of the season! So, Have fun in HAWAII (AGAIN) while the rest of us hang out here with more snow...

Shannon said...

I LOVE the snow & Sledding, and my babies!! i know it will be so weird to not call them my babies anymore!
Thanks for the fun Presents, they love them.