Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Sweet Trade!


Tonight we passed out gifts to some friends in our neighborhood for Christmas. Caden did all the delivering and was SO excited when we went to the Rhodes and they gave him a present back. He came back to the car with a huge duffle bag and said "Mom, I made a sweet trade with Dusty. I gave him something small and he gave me something BIG!" Needless to say, He made a really good trade! Jane had MADE all the boys their own, fun, super-soft blanket with their name on it. As I have sown MANY blankets, I was so impressed and appreciative. They boys all love the special fabrics she picked out for them. Caden and Chase are snuggled in their beds for the night with their new gifts! Thanks so much Jane - you ROCK!
(OK-now I am really mad! I Have the cutest picture of them with their blankets and I still can't get my pics to post. I did everything the Mac guy told me. I did all my software updates and restarted my computer and its still jacked up!)

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Those are awesome blankets Jane-what an amazing gift!! The boys look so comfy and cozy!

Kierstin said...

Oh and Caden's comment is SO cute!

{jane} said...

And it came to pass, that Jane sewed & sewed & sewed.

It is so fun to see some blankets being used! I like the idea that in some way I'm keeping everyone warm - of course, you'll have no trouble staying warm in HAWAII!!!

We love you! Happy Holidays!

Granum Family said...

I love the blankets!!! Your whole neighborhood is so talented! Don't ever expect blankets from me... that one year you taught me was the one and only year of my blanket making :)

becky said...

what a sweet friend to do that for you! that is incredibly generous!